EDUCATE’s work is best expressed as a ‘Golden Triangle’ connecting EdTech companies, entrepreneurs and start-ups with first-class business trainers, experts and mentors.
This collaboration between UCL’s Institute of Education and its partners allows EDUCATE to:
- translate research investment into new and improved EdTech
- stimulate greater demand for EdTech products and services
- enable researchers to commercialise their studies and evidence
- increase the research and development investment made by SMEs
Whether you are an SME, a start-up or a teacher entrepreneur or innovator, there are a number of ways in which EDUCATE can help you with your venture.
We will work with you to:
- help you use research evidence to inform the design of your product and service
- offer opportunities for you to work with educators and learners to ensure your products are effective and useful, and are what education needs
- set up evaluations to demonstrate the value and impact of your ideas
- develop your business skills and acumen so you can develop and commercialise your ideas